I like to approach every day as an opportunity to learn something new. Some days I learn a valuable new skill; other days I learn something about politics and government. More often I gain an informative insight into myself and my own little world around me. But what good is learning if you can't pass your knowledge along to others. Today, I pass some nuggets of wisdom on to you.
Things I learned while visiting corporate HQ last week:
- When I get to hell, I expect Satan to hand me the keys to a Chevy Malibu and say, "Your damnation, for the rest of eternity, is to drive here during a never-ending, tour-bus filled rush hour."
- Although I did not meet her squad of goons, Sarah is as cool as her blog. And she knows where to get a tasty pint.
- Interested in seeing the socio-economic stratification of American society? Go to Union Station and observe the business-people at the subdued restaurants at street level. Then, go downstairs to the food court....
Things I learned while hanging out with Cheeky this weekend
- Doors open. Doors close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Endless entertainment. For one of us.
- Bath time = pitch capping
- It takes more than one box of Kleenex to stay ahead of the human body's capacity for nasal secretions.
Other things I've learned recently
- Screech needs your help
- I love the World Cup.
- I now know why Oodgie never lets me drive.
- Uh....actually, I think I'm actually dumber for having read this.
Now, don't you feel smarter? Pay it forward, people....