Tomorrow, as a representative of my new, fun company, I shall re-enter the belly of the beast to pitch my old company for business. Although the prospect of doing business with the Empire chills my soul, I'm not above a little prostitution with a company that cleared $24.5 ba-billion dollars last year.
I'm more than a little stressed about this, since I'm using some personal contacts to get my foot in the door, and with less than 24 hours to prepare I don't think we're ready. So instead of my usual splendiferous pronuntiatio, here's some utter randomness instead:
- 2008 cannot come soon enough
- Need further evidence of the above? Read this
- You may love your cars, with their air-conditioning and trunk space, but we New Yorkers prefer full sensory overload in our transportation
- Do you know what the best sound in the world is? Children's laughter, you say? No no no. It's your wife asking this question: "Can we turn off the Seahawks game? They're winning 42-3."
- Like I needed more evidence of this
- What's creepier? T.M.X. Elmo or this little guy?
- They grow'em a special kinda crazy down south
- Go Limewire, go!!!!
- Follow the white rabbit, and you will see that Kermit is the Chosen One
- Yep, this pretty much sums us up
- I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted blogging personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
- If you got the above reference, you're going to LOVE this site.
I've been a piss-poor blog reader lately, which is a shame 'cause there's some fine bloggers out there and I'm falling behind. But I've got to throw some love out to Arwen (to counteract her trolls), Thordora (who actually asked if porn was an acceptable birthday gift), Matthew (because he encountered the buzz-saw that is my fantasy football team last week), and Mom-101 (because she threw some love my way last week, and someone's got to talk her out of selling her soul for sunshine)